Commercial Solar Sales at Aurora Energy
At Aurora Energy, we recognize the importance of the customers’ first point of contact, and our sales team brings immeasurable value to our success. We believe a superior customer experience through a simplified process along with a professional end product is the key to our past and future achievements.
We have an opening for a Commercial Solar Sales Consultant, a critical component to the team at AEI. Although sales experience is required, Aurora Energy will provide you with training and guidance in the commercial solar energy sales field.
- Ability to communicate Aurora Energy’s array of products, services, and offerings
- Follow-up on referrals to generate new customers
- Network and expand your customer base
- Engage customers with Aurora Energy’s solar solutions, working with the design team to produce high-quality project proposals
- 1-3+ years of proven sales experience
- Proficiency in: Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe PDF Creator. Drafting or modeling program experience (CAD, Google Sketchup) a plus
- Good communications skills
- Time management skills
- Min 18 years of age with a high school degree, college grads preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and drug screening
Compensation and generous benefits including: Commissions, base salary, 401k, paid training workshops, opportunity for advancement